My name is Will Vousden and I’m a PhD student with the Gravitational Wave Group at the University of Birmingham in England. I’m an amateur photographer who’s still learning and finding his interests, but I’m a big fan of street photography and landscapes (with questionable success in either).
Besides photography and physics, I’m into technology and software development, particularly web development and such like. I’m a keen runner and avid cyclist – on both dirt and tarmac, uphill and downhill – and I also love to travel, Asia being a particular fascination of mine.
My other online presences:
- Stack Overflow – programming buffoonery
- GitHub – more of the same
- Flickr – a larger selection of my photos
- Strava – cycling and running hijinks
- last.fm – music taste
- delicious – interesting links
- twitter – the top of my head
All images on this site are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. Moral rights asserted.